Interested in the art of teaching accounting?
Looking for the best ways to teach emerging topics in accounting?
A practitioner who'd like to become a faculty member?
A person who would like to earn 16+ hours of CPE?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you are invited to attend the 2010 Conference on Teaching and Learning in Accounting (CTLA). This year's CTLA will be held Saturday, July 31 – Sunday, August 1 in San Francisco, California immediately prior to the AAA's Annual Meeting.
Registration for CTLA requires AAA membership. Membership options are:
|Two-Year College Member
CTLA registration fee includes:
- Your choice of a morning session: Master Class Workshop for Experienced Faculty OR The Workshop for New Teaching Faculty and Doctoral Students Interested in Teaching
- Effective Teaching Practices Forum and Lunch
- Your choice of afternoon Craft of Teaching sessions (chosen on-site)
- Reception and AAA Sections and Regions Teaching Resources Fair
- Teaching and Technology CPE in the morning
- Preparing for Class CPE in the afternoon
Note: Attendees may choose to substitute ONE of the above CPEs for ONE half-day Annual Meeting CPE on Sunday. Annual Meeting CPE descriptions may be found at http://aaahq.org/AM2010/CPE_program.cfm
Space is limited for CTLA, so please register early. Click here to register before June 21 to take advantage of the Early Registration $50 discount.
CTLA Program Highlights
Click here for highlights of the upcoming CTLA program.
Questions about CTLA?
Contact Deirdre Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org or 941-556-4119.