Please Note: This early deadline, June 21, 2010, is the last date that we can guarantee your name will be included in the official list of meeting participants.
Members traveling from abroad: Please note that in order to attain a visa invitation letter you must first register for the Annual Meeting. After completing your registration contact Alex Metz at email@example.com for further visa invitation letter details.
Membership Dues/Annual Meeting Registration Fees
Click here to see what is included with your Annual Meeting registration fee.
|Two-Year College Member
*Register online to receive a $30 online discount from the above registration fee.
*Register by June 21 to be eligible for the $50 early registration discount from the above registration fee.
|Additional Registration Options
|Conference on Teaching and Learning in Accounting (CTLA)
|Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Course (Half-day)
|Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Course (Full-day)
Click here for information about our weekend Continuing Professional Education programs on Friday, July 30, Saturday, July 31 and Sunday, August 1, 2010.
- Pre-registration closed at 4:00 PM EDT on July 19, 2010.
- On-site registration will be available starting July 31, 2010 at the AAA On-Site Registration Desk in the Hilton San Francisco Union Square Hotel.
- On-site registrations will incur a $100 late fee.
All registration inquiries and change requests should be directed to our Member Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (941) 921-7747.
- All cancellations must be received in writing at AAA in order to be processed.
- Cancellation requests received after June 21 will incur a $50 cancellation charge.
- No refunds will be available for cancellations after July 19, or for no-shows.
Americans with Disabilities Act
The American Accounting Association intends to comply fully with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Any members planning to attend this meeting who have special needs, as covered by the ADA, are requested to notify Debbie Gardner at the American Accounting Association, email@example.com or (941) 556-4101 to facilitate identification and accommodation of these needs by the Association.