Concurrent Panel Session Proposals
Submit a Panel Proposal
Concurrent Panel Sessions
Panel session proposals are sought that address current issues of practice, scholarly projects and findings, teaching and curriculum approaches and initiatives.
When submitting a proposal for a panel session, please be aware of the following:
- The person submitting the proposal is considered the "Session Organizer."
- If the proposal is accepted, all communication will be between the Session Organizer and the Section Liaison.
- The Session Organizer is responsible for recruiting/confirming panelists and a moderator for the session.
- The Session Organizer is responsible for communicating all session details (e.g., date, time, location, etc.) to each of the panelists and moderator.
- The Session Organizer may serve as the session moderator.
Return to the Call for Submissions
AAA Home Page