4th Annual Conference on Teaching and
Learning in Accounting (CTLA)
August 6–7, 2011 ~ Denver, Colorado
CTLA Brochure | CTLA Preliminary Program
Please note: If you have already registered for the Annual Meeting and you would like
to ADD CTLA to your registration, please submit THIS FORM via fax or regular mail.
Are you interested in…
- Thought Leader Dialogues: Handling generational differences in the classroom, Developing effective critical and creative thinking, and Faculty stress management
- Concurrent Sessions: The textbook of the future, Technology tools for the classroom (including Skype, Audacity, podcasting), Ethics, Developing cases, Student-to-career transition issues, Rekindling your passion for teaching, and Teaching and research synergies
- Roundtable Sharing: Teaching and technology hands-on sessions
- Cutting Edge Technology to Enhance Pedagogy: XBRL, Online videos, Using technology effectively, and Social media
- Teaching Strategies for Today and Tomorrow: Developing an effective learning environment, Teaching perspectives inventory, and Resolving conflict
- Effective Teaching Practices Poster Sessions covering Pedagogy and Course Best Practices
- 2010 Bea Sanders, Mark Chain, and George Krull Effective Learning Strategies award winners and honorable mention sessions
- Earning up to 17 Hours of CPE Credit
If so, plan to attend the 4th Annual Conference on Teaching and Learning in Accounting (CTLA) on August 6 and CTLA CPEs on August 7!!
Registration for CTLA requires AAA membership. Membership options are:
||AAA Membership Dues...
||Optional: 2 CTLA CPEs (8/7)
||CTLA 2-Day Registration
(8/6 & 8/7)
||Annual Meeting Registration Add-On
Please note: If you have already registered for the Annual Meeting and you would like to ADD CTLA to your registration, please submit THIS FORM via fax or regular mail.
Conference on Teaching and Learning in Accounting
(August 6 all day) 9 CPE credits: $180
CTLA registration fee includes:
Saturday morning and afternoon sessions (chosen on-site), lunch and reception on Saturday.
This year we are pleased to offer increased flexibility in extending your meeting experience with more CPE options on Sunday, August 7. For an additional fee, you may choose to extend your CTLA experience by selecting CPEs # 21 Cutting Edge Technology to Enhance Pedagogy and # 36 Teaching Strategies for Today and Tomorrow on Sunday, or any other Annual Meeting CPEs, and adding them to your CTLA or Annual Meeting registration.
CTLA CPE # 21: Cutting Edge Technology to Enhance Pedagogy
August 7 morning (4 CPE credits): $90
CTLA CPE # 36: Teaching Strategies for Today and Tomorrow
August 7 afternoon (4 CPE credits) $90
Space is limited for CTLA, so please register early. Click here to register.
CTLA Program Highlights
Click here for highlights of the upcoming CTLA program.
Questions about CTLA?
Contact Deirdre Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org or 941-556-4119.
Annual Meeting Home Page