Pre-registration is now closed. Registration will be available on-site
beginning Friday, August 3, 2012 at 5:00 pm.
What Registration Includes | Benefits of Membership
NOTE: THE TUESDAY LUNCH IS SOLD OUT!
- The Early Registration deadline is extended to June 24, 2012. Any registration received after this date will not be included in the list of participants and will be assessed a $50 late fee.
- Registration closes at 4:00 pm EDT on July 23, 2012.
- On-site registration will be available starting August 3, 2012 at the AAA On-Site Registration Desk in the Gaylord National Hotel.
- The on-site registration fee will include a $100 processing fee.
Membership Dues/Annual Meeting Registration Fees
Click here to see what is included with your Annual Meeting registration fee.
Note: Annual Meeting registration requires membership dues be paid for all attendees. All membership types include a subscription to Accounting Education News and online access to three association-wide journals, The Accounting Review, Accounting Horizons, and Issues in Accounting Education. Optional interest section dues are additional.
||AAA Membership Dues...
||Annual Meeting Registration Fee
||Total Amount if received by June 19
|Two-Year College Member
- If you are not currently a Life-Emeritus Member, but believe you qualify, please email Pat Stein at email@example.com
- Click here for information about our weekend Continuing Professional Education programs on Friday (August 3), Saturday (August 4), and Sunday (August 5).
Visa Letter Requests
In order to attain a visa invitation letter you must first register for the Annual Meeting. After completing your registration contact Pat Stein at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
After July 23 any registration changes should be made onsite at the AAA Registration Desk in the Gaylord National Hotel. Ticket changes will be accommodated based on availability. All registration inquiries and change requests should be directed to our Member Services Team at email@example.com or call (941) 921-7747.
All registration cancellations and refund requests must be made in writing by July 23, 2012. A refund of the conference fee, minus a $50 administrative fee, will be given for cancellations received by July 23. After July 23, you will receive a 30% refund of fees related to Annual Meeting registration, Pre-Conference Workshops and Symposia, and CTLA only. Special events, guest and meal fees will not be refunded after July 23. The AAA regrets that refunds will not be given for meeting no-shows. All cancellation requests must be submitted to our Member Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Americans with Disabilities Act
The American Accounting Association intends to comply fully with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Any members planning to attend this meeting, who have special needs, as covered by the ADA, are requested to notify Debbie Gardner at the American Accounting Association, email@example.com or (941) 556-4101 to facilitate identification and accommodation of these needs by the Association.
Annual Meeting Home Page