Concurrent Panel Session Proposals
Submit a Panel Proposal
Concurrent Panel Sessions
Panel session proposals are sought that address current issues of practice, scholarly projects and findings, teaching and curriculum approaches and initiatives.
Note: For tracking purposes, you will need to create a user ID and password during the submission process. You will need this information to update and/or access the status of your submission. This user ID and password does not need to match your AAA login, and will not grant access to AAA member services (i.e., registration, dues renewal, etc.).
When submitting a proposal for a panel session, please be aware of the following:
- The person submitting the proposal is considered the "Session Organizer."
- If the proposal is accepted, all communication will be between the Session Organizer and the Section Liaison.
- The Session Organizer is responsible for recruiting/confirming panelists and a moderator for the session.
- The Session Organizer is responsible for communicating all session details (e.g., date, time, location, etc.) to each of the panelists and moderator.
- The Session Organizer may serve as a panelist, or as the session moderator.
Return to the Call for Submissions
AAA Home Page