Registration Includes? | Benefits of Membership? | First Time Attendee?
- The Early Registration deadline is June 17, 2014, 11:59pm EDT. Any registration received after this date will not be included in the list of participants and will be assessed a $50 late fee.
- Registration closes at 4:00 pm EDT on July 16, 2014.
- On-site registration will be available starting August 1, 2014 at the AAA On-Site Registration Desk in the Atlanta Marriott Marquis.
- The on-site registration fee will include a $100 processing fee.
Membership Dues/Annual Meeting Registration Fees
Click here to see what is included with your Annual Meeting registration fee.
Note: Annual Meeting registration requires membership dues for 2014-2015 be paid by all attendees. All membership types include a subscription to Accounting Education News and an electronic subscription to The Accounting Review, Accounting Horizons, and Issues in Accounting Education. Optional segment dues are additional.
All cancellations must be received in writing at AAA in order to be processed. Please submit all cancellation requests to email@example.com. A refund of the conference fee, minus a $75 administrative fee, will be given for cancellations received by July 16. No refunds will be available after July 16.
||AAA Membership Dues...
||Annual Meeting Registration Fee
||Total Amount if received by June 17
|Two-Year College Member
- If you are not currently a Life-Emeritus Member, but believe you qualify, please email Pat Stein at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click here for information about our weekend Continuing Professional Education programs on Friday (August 1), Saturday (August 2) and Sunday (August 3).
Visa Letter Requests
In order to obtain a visa invitation letter, you must first register for the Annual Meeting. After completing your registration, please contact Pat Stein at email@example.com for further instructions. Please make your registration and visa interview appointment as early as possible
Changes or Additions to your Annual Meeting Registration
After July 16, any registration changes should be made onsite at the AAA On-Site Registration Desk in the Atlanta Marriott Marquis. Ticket changes will be accommodated based on availability.
All registration inquiries should be directed to our Member Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (941) 921-7747.
Consent to Use of Photographic Images
Registration and attendance at, or participation in, an AAA-sponsored event constitutes an agreement by the registrant to AAA’s use and distribution of the registrant or attendee’s image or voice in marketing and promotional pieces, written publications, videos and the association’s website for an indefinite period of time.
Americans with Disabilities Act
It is the intention of the American Accounting Association to comply fully with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Members planning to attend this meeting who have special needs, as covered by the ADA, are requested to notify the AAA Member & Leader Services Team at email@example.com or (941) 921-7747 to facilitate identification and accommodation of these needs by the Association.