Course Syllabi Exchange
Call for Syllabi (updated September 30, 2008)
The syllabus exchange link is an Excel file that you can download and sort in the manner that you prefer. The Excel file has underlying links to the syllabi that are on the ATA server.
The ATA Undergraduate and Graduate Assessment and Accreditation Issues Committees need your help in updating and expanding the ATA Tax Syllabus Exchange. If you have a syllabus that you are willing to share, either an update of a syllabus on the Exchange or a new syllabus, please send it as an email attachment to Judith Sage, the Chairperson of the Assessment and Accreditation Issues Committee. Include the words "ATA Syllabus Exchange" in the subject line.
The text of the email should include the following information:
1. Course level (undergraduate/graduate)
2. Course name (if not on the syllabus)
3. Topics covered (if not obvious from the course name)
4. Faculty name and affiliation (if not on the syllabus)
5. Whether you have additional course material that you are willing to share or discuss with faculty who may contact you (i.e. lecture notes, problem sets, cases, assignments, etc.)
Syllabi should be formatted as Microsoft Word or Adobe PDF files.
We appreciate your help and look forward to receiving your syllabi.