The Council Advocacy Review Committee (ARC) shall review positions forwarded by members of the Board of Directors, Segments, or Association-level committees, for suitability to represent an Association-level position. Position papers or letters approved by this committee will be put before the Council for approval as official positions of the AAA.
- The ARC shall consist of eight members, including the Chair.
- The Chair-elect serves for one year, then as Chair for one year.
- The committee meets as needed.
- Fulfill the committee charter as above.
- If the Chair has any questions about the charge or responsibilities of this committee, s/he should contact the Executive Director, the President, or the committee’s Board of Directors Liaison.
- The Chair will prepare and send a progress report for the Council to review at the August Council meeting. This report should include accomplishments and suggested modifications and should be sent to the Council Chair and to the staff liaison, Barbara Gutierrez (email@example.com).