Outstanding Researcher Award
The Outstanding Researcher Award is givenin recognition of a researcher for their outstanding published research in the field of strategic and emerging technologies. The winner of this award is honored with a plaque usually presented at the Annual SET Section Business Meeting.
The primary criteria for the award are:
- Impact of the research on the field of SET
- Relevance to the larger accounting community
- Originality and innovation of the research
Selection process for the award:
- The committee chair should receive the nomination by the deadline.
- To be eligible for consideration, the nominee must be a current member of the AAA.
- A member of the SET Section must nominate the individual.
- The nominating letter must include a statement as to why the individual is nominated and an assessment of the individual's research (which is broadly defined and can include peer-reviewed books, monographs, and journal articles relating to research in the field of SET).
- SET section officersand award committee members are ineligible for the award.
Call for Nominations for the 2017 Award
Please send your nomination (as an attachment to an email) by 31 MARCH 2017 to the Chair of the committee for this award:
Michigan State University Email: firstname.lastname@example.org