Outstanding Researcher Award
The Outstanding Researcher Award is given in recognition of a researcher for their outstanding
published research in the field of strategic and emerging technologies. The winner of this award
is honored with a plaque usually presented at the Annual SET Section Business Meeting.
The primary criteria for the award are:
- Impact of the research on the field of SET
- Relevance to the larger accounting community
- Originality and innovation of the research
Call for Nominations for the 2019 Award
Please send your nomination (as an attachment to an email) by JUNE 30, 2019 to the Chair of
the committee for this award:
University of Hartford
Selection process for the award:
- The committee chair should receive the nomination by the deadline.
- To be eligible for consideration, the nominee must be a current member of the AAA.
- A member of the SET Section must nominate the individual.
- he nominating letter must include a statement as to why the individual is nominated and an assessment of the individual's research (which is broadly defined and can include peer-reviewed books, monographs, and journal articles relating to research in the field of SET).
- SET section officers and award committee members are ineligible for the award