The 2017–2018 GIWB Nominations Committee announces the slate of officers for President-Elect, Vice President-Research and Vice President-Practice.
Candidates for the 2018–2019 GIWB Executive Committee positions are listed below. The election will open on Wednesday, August 15, 2018.
- Derek Dalton - Clemson University
- Larry Crumbley – Louisiana State University
- Nancy Harp – Clemson University
- Consistent with the GIWB Bylaws, the slate will be posted 30 days in advance of the election and will include at least one (1) name for each position.
- Additional nominations may be made by a petition signed by 10 Regular GIWB Section members submitted to the President 15 days prior to the beginning of the election. Additional nominations should be submitted to Marsha Huber, GIWB President at email@example.com by Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at 11:59 Eastern Time.
Persons so nominated must previously have agreed to serve if elected.
- The membership of the Section will be notified prior to the election of the nominations made by petition.
- All elections will be conducted by mail, facsimile, or electronic vote.
- Only Regular members of the GIWB Section are eligible to vote.
- Online voting shall take place between Wednesday, August 15, 2018 and Wednesday, August 29, 2018 at 11:59 pm Eastern Time. (Detailed voting instructions will be provided later via email to Section Members.)
Nominations Committee (per GIWB Bylaws)
The Nominations Committee duties include soliciting candidates from the membership for open offices and preparing a slate of at least one (1) candidate for each of the open offices. The committee will consist of the President (who will act as Chair) and up to 3 additional Section members. Members of the GIWB Nominations Committee are not eligible for nomination to any GIWB Section office while serving on the committee.
Questions? Please contact Shauna Bigelow, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (941) 556-4135.