Call for Cases
Teaching Case Conference - Jointly Sponsored by the AAA Management Accounting Section and Institute of Management Accountants
The organizing committee for the Teaching Case Conference
is requesting case submissions.
- Cases will be accepted for consideration from March 1, 2016 until June 1, 2016.
- Submit cases together with teaching notes in electronic form to:
- Review process:
- Cases will be considered for conference acceptance by the IMA Educational Case Journal Editorial Review Board. The organizing committee prefers (but does not require) practitioner involvement as coauthor and presenter.
- Accepted cases will be forwarded to the IMA for first round review at the IMA Educational Case Journal, should the author wish to have his/her case considered for publication by the journal.
- If accepted for publication in the IMA Educational Case Journal, authors will have the opportunity to modify their original documents to meet publication guidelines.
- Authors will be notified of conference acceptance by July 15, 2016.
- Accepted cases will be considered for the IMA "Best Case Award" that will be presented at the conference and has a $500 cash award component.
- The winner of the Best Case Award also will be recognized and asked to present
The organizing committee is excited about the case conference and looks forward to receiving your case submissions.
Committee: Tom Albright, Naval Postgraduate School
Pete Brewer, Wake Forest University
Paul Juras, Babson College
Tom Klammer, University of North Texas
Raef Lawson, IMA