Welcome to the 2018 Career Center at the Annual Meeting Job Seeker registration! Below are step by step instructions on how you can participate in this one of a kind opportunity
In order to attend the Career Center at the Annual Meeting you must be registered for the Annual Meeting
New to Career Center? Create an account click here. If you already have an account, please log in.
- After you have logged in, update any information, if necessary, then get ready to post your resume.
- Please consider your choice of the question regarding contact information. If you choose to check the box that says "Reveal your contact information to all registered employers" then all registered CCAM employers will be able to see your contact information by accessing your posted resume. However, your resume will still be anonymous to employers who have not registered for the CCAM. If you leave the box unchecked, then your resume is completely anonymous to all employers.
- Once you have posted your resume, please click on the link "2018 Career Center at the Annual Meeting, Register here". Then select Career Center item, "Job Seeker Registration + Icon". Your resume listing will be posted with the 2018 Annual Meeting CCAM Icon next to it, to indicate to employers that you will be attending the Career Center at the Annual Meeting and that you are interested in scheduling interviews.
- Employers registered for the Career Center at the Annual Meeting will have the same "AAA" icon next to their job postings. You are free to search through all the job postings and contact any employer inquiring about job openings, but only job postings with the CCAM Icon will be present and actively interviewing at the CCAM.
- Choosing the institutions, you would like to interview with and the times during their open schedules in which you would like to meet them is entirely up to you. Be mindful of scheduling, to prevent overlap. If you have posted an anonymous resume, and an employer reaches out to you, you have the option of responding back or not.
Are you looking for some interview tips and pointers? Be sure to attend the Preparing for the Interview Process, Session #32 click here to register. This program is open to all Annual Meeting registrants who are interested in learning or reviewing skills that are helpful while going through the job seeking process. There is no fee for this Session, which occurs on Sunday, August 5th, from 2-3:30 pm.
Attend the Career Fair on Sunday August 5th, come prepared to make a first impression, distribute your resume, and meet face to face with recruiters, at this premier career networking event. The Career Fair runs from 4:30 – 7pm.
Questions about this process? Please contact Mary Beth Gripshover email email@example.com or 941.556.4116