Table Top Display Opportunity
Region Meeting Display Application
Dates and locations for the 2018 American Accounting Association Region Meetings are listed on the AAA Meetings Page. Tabletop Display space at the Region Meetings is limited; reservations will be taken on a first-come basis. Full payment is required at the time your reservation is made and space will be reserved when payment is received.
The $700 display fee includes:
- One skirted table and two chairs (no pipe and drapes)
- Your company name/logo listed in the printed and online programs.
- Two complimentary exhibitor registrations per display. Note: Registrations received over the limit will be charged a $50 registration fee for each additional representative over two. All exhibitors must be registered.
- Refreshments are planned in the display area, including a Thursday evening reception and a continental breakfast on Friday.
Mid-Atlantic, Midwest, Northeast, Ohio, Southeast and Western Region Meetings:
||5:00 PM – 7:00 PM *
||7:30 AM – 4:00 PM
* (or until the end of the evening reception held in the display area)
Please note a representative must be at their display area during exhibit hours. Exhibitors should plan to arrive in sufficient time to ensure their display is in place and ready for review by the designated time. All boxes must be removed and stored and all aisles cleared prior to exhibits’ opening. No setup activity will be allowed after the display area opens. Exhibitors must remove their displays immediately after the display area closes. Display hours are subject to change. Information concerning Region Meeting display services and times will be sent to each exhibitor approximately 30 days prior to the meeting. The exhibitor will be responsible for any physical damage done by the display or exhibitor personnel to the hotel. The hotel and the American Accounting Association will not be liable or responsible for the theft of or damage to any display materials.
Full refund for cancellations received 60 days prior to meeting date.
Cancellation 59 – 30 days prior to meeting date, refund less 25%.
Cancellation 29 – 15 days prior to meeting date, refund less 50%.
Cancellation 14 days prior to meeting date or no show, no refund.
If you have any questions about Region Meeting exhibits, please contact Jean Thompson, Meetings & Education Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org).