The 2017–2018 PI Nominations Committee announces the slate of officers for Chair-Elect, Secretary-Treasurer, Vice Chair-Director of Research, Vice Chair-Director of Education, and Vice Chair-Director of International Membership.
Candidates for the 2018–2019 PI Executive Committee positions are listed below. The election will open on Thursday, August 16, 2018.
- Charles Stanley, Baylor University
- Patrick Kelly, Providence College
Vice Chair-Director of Research
- Anne Schnader, Suffolk University
Vice Chair-Director of Education
- Michael Kraten, AQPQ Management Consulting
Vice Chair-Director of International Membership
- Lisa Baudot, University of Central Florida
Consistent with the PI Bylaws, the slate will be posted 30 days in advance of the election and will include at least one (1) name for each position
Additional nominations may be made by a petition signed by ten (10) Regular Public Interest Section members submitted to the President 15 days prior to the beginning of the election. Additional nominations should be submitted to Amy Hageman, PI Chair at email@example.com by Wednesday, August 1, 2018 at 11:59 Eastern Time.
Persons so nominated must previously have agreed to serve if elected.
- The membership of the Section will be notified prior to the election of the nominations made by petition.
- All elections will be conducted by mail, facsimile, or electronic vote.
- Only Regular members of the Public Interest Section are eligible to vote.
- Online voting shall take place between Thursday, August 16, 2018 and Thursday, August 30, 2018 at 11:59 pm Eastern Time. (Detailed voting instructions will be provided later via email to Section Members.)
Nominations Committee (per PI Bylaws)
The Nominations Committee duties include soliciting candidates from the membership for open offices and preparing a slate of at least one (1) candidate for each of the open offices. It will consist of the Past President (who will be a non-voting member and will chair the committee) and five (5) other elected persons. Members of the Public Interest Nominations Committee are not eligible for nomination to any Public Interest Section office while serving on the committee.
Questions? Please contact Shauna Bigelow, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (941) 556-4135.