The SET section operates or participates in a range of events during the year. For further details of each of the following click through on each link:
Workshops and Conferences:
- SET Research Workshop - each year for than 20 years the section has hosted an annual research workshop event. See details of recent events, and the forthcoming event, from here.
- Transformative Technologies Workshop - each year for the last 5 years the section has hosted an annual workshop that introduces several emerging technologies to the practicing and academic accounting communities. Industry leaders provide introductions to transformative ideas, and discussion focuses on how these transformations will change accounting - and generate new research and teaching activities.
- Special Topic Conferences and Workshops - special topic conferences and workshops are supported by the section on an as-needed basis. See details of the 2013 Special Topics Conference in Text Analytics here.
- Annual Meeting - details of SET sponsored and supported events at the AAA National Annual meeting each year can be found here.
- Mid Year Meeting - the section supports an annual Mid Year Meeting in conjunction with the AIS section.
- Regional Meetings - through the efforts of our regional co-ordinators, the section is represented at many regional meetings each year.
Note - Details of each of these events can be found in our members' newsletters and via our periodic email announcements to members. Become a member of the section to stay up to date with all the happening of the section and hear directly of these events as information is published.