How to use “The Ethical Compass – A Toolkit for Integrity in Business” in your Classroom
Webinar Description: Are you looking for an opportunity to create meaningful discussions regarding professional skepticism and/or accounting ethics in your classroom? On February 24, 2017 the Teaching, Learning and Curriculum Section hosted a dynamic webinar featuring how to use the free and easily accessible Ethical Compass Toolkits in your Classroom.
In this webinar, participants learned about the following:
- Brief descriptions and learning objectives for all of the Toolkits
- The supportive instructor and student materials provided for each Toolkit
- The interactive learning materials, case studies and gaming exercises that enable you to easily integrate the toolkit resources into a curriculum.
Day/Time of Webinar:
* Friday, February 24, 2017
* 3:00 PM (Eastern)
* Moderator: Karen Osterheld, Bentley University
* Presenter: Barbara Porco, Fordham University