Embracing Messenger Chatbots in Teaching and Learning.
Teaching, Learning and Curriculum Section Online Webinar
Friday, May 5th at 2:00 pm EDT (11:00am PDT)
Moderator and Panelists:
- Moderator: Dan Jones, Assumption College
- Panelist: Stephen Coetzee, University of Pretoria
- Panelist: Astrid Schmulian, University of Pretoria
- Information technology is increasingly looked to, to facilitate personalized learning on a scale never before possible, with the ideal of offering billions of people the opportunity to learn in their own way, at their own pace, and in their own time. Until recently, online learning resources have fallen far short of offering an effective or personalized learning experience. However, an innovation appears to offer potential for effective personal learning - Chatbots in messaging apps.
- Field of Study: Computer Software & Applications
- Credit: 1.2 credit hours
- Instructional Delivery Method: Group Internet Based Program
- Program Level: Introductory
- An overview of messenger Chatbots
- Awareness of the opportunities for embracing Chatbots in education
- How the University of Pretoria is adopting Chatbots in accounting education
- Access to the Messenger app (iOS or Android) or www.messenger.com is encouraged.
- Participants may wish to Explore the Accounting Rookies, IFRS Rookies and FRK 201 Chatbots in Messenger.
- No Fee for the webinar. For more information regarding refunds, complaints and program cancellation policies, please contact our offices at (941)-921-7747
For more information regarding this webinar, please contact Kelli Gouwens, email@example.com