2011-2012 AAA COMMITTEES
AAA Centennial Task Force
- The AAA Centennial Task Force will develop plans to coordinate activities celebrating the American Accounting Association’s Centennial in 2016. These plans include identifying and commissioning an author or authors to prepare a history of the Association over the past 25 years that extends earlier histories by Zeff and Flesher. In addition, the Task Force will develop other worthy ideas for celebrating and recognizing the contributions by AAA and its members to the research and education in accounting.
- Task force members are appointed to two-year terms by the AAA President.
- The committee meets as needed.
- Fulfill the task force charter as above.
- The Chair will have the opportunity three times every term-year to prepare and send a progress report which will be available for the Board of Directors to review at their next meeting. This report should include accomplishments and suggested modifications and should be sent to the AAA President, the committee’s Board of Directors Liaison, and staff liaison, Barbara Gutierrez (email@example.com).
Board of Directors Liaison
top of page
Back to AAA Committees
AAA Home Page