2011-2012 AAA COMMITTEES
Duties of the Management Team include responsibility for:
- Coordinating and evaluating progress on the Association's strategic plan.
- Creating the call for nominations for all Board members of the Association as subsequently approved by the Board of Directors.
- Considering global economic and accounting patterns that affect the strategic plan.
- Maintaining a strategic renewal every 3 to 5 years.
- Planning Board of Directors agendas for the fall and spring meetings, the strategic planning meeting, and the Board of Directors meeting at the Annual Meeting.
- The Management Team of the Board of Directors shall consist of the Past President, President, President-Elect, Vice President of Finance, President-Elect nominee, and the Executive Director.
- The President shall chair the Management Team's meetings.
- The team meets as needed.
- Fulfill the committee charge above.
Board of Directors Liaison
top of page
Back to AAA Committees
AAA Home Page