2011-2012 AAA COMMITTEES
Membership Advisory Committee
Support the AAA staff and Board of Directors on membership initiatives and services related to the AAA Strategy. Key AAA membership strategic objectives and processes including the following:
- Monitor the annual membership census
- Manage the annual membership satisfaction survey
- Promote attendance at Annual, Section, and Regional meetings
- Host new and potential member receptions at AAA meetings
- Market membership to potential members
- Promote service opportunities for members across key membership classifications
- Engage in key membership fulfillment initiatives
- Ultimately, attract and retain members across key membership classifications
- New committee members are appointed annually by the AAA President with staggered terms of three years for continuity purposes.
- The Committee Chair serves a 2-year term, followed by a 1-year term as a committee member.
- The committee meets as needed.
- Fulfill the committee charter as above.
- Barbara Gutierrez, (email@example.com) Office Administrator, assists with providing logistical support for committee and task force meetings and conference calls.
- The Chair will have the opportunity three times every term-year to prepare and send a progress report which will be available for the Board of Directors to review at their next meeting. This report should include accomplishments and suggested modifications and should be sent to the AAA President, the committee’s Board of Directors Liaison, and staff liaison, Barbara Gutierrez (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Marc Rubin (Term ends in 2013)
Miami University of Ohio
* Ex-Officio Student Advisory Member
Board of Directors Liaison
Wayne State University
top of page
Back to AAA Committees
AAA Home Page