(funded by the Ernst & Young Foundation)
- 2013: Anne Christensen, Montana State University
- List of all Outstanding Tax Educator Award Recipients
- 2013: G. Ryan Huston and Janet M. Huston, University of South Florida, "Life's Two Certainties: An Estate and Gift Tax Consulting Case"
- List of all Teaching Innovation Award Recipients
- 2013: Hughlene Burton, University of North Carolina, Charlotte and
Edmund Outslay, Michigan State University
- List of all ATA Outstanding Service Award Recipients
- 2013: Katharine Drake (Arizona State University), "Does Firm Life Cycle Explain the Relation Between Book-Tax Differences and Earnings Persistence?"
- List of all Outstanding Tax Dissertation Award Recipients
- 2013: Scott D. Dyreng (Duke University), Michelle Hanlon (Massachusetts Institute of Technology), and Edward L. Maydew (University of North Carolina), "The Effects of Executives on Corporate Tax Avoidance." The Accounting Review, volume 85, number 4, pp. 1163–1189 (2010).
- List of all ATA Tax Manuscript Award Recipients
- 2013: Lisa A. Bryant-Kutcher (Colorado State University), David A. Guenther (University of Oregon), and Mark Jackson (University of Nevada - Reno), “How Do Cross-Country Differences in Corporate Tax Rates Affect Firm Value?”
- List of all JATA Outstanding Paper Award Recipients
- 2013: Michael Donohoe, University of Illinois
- List of all JATA Conference Best Discussant Award Recipients