Call for Nominations
Notable Contributions to Accounting Literature Award
The Notable and Distinguished Contributions to Accounting Literature Award Screening Committee is currently accepting nominations for the 2014 Notable Contributions to Accounting Literature Award.
The Notable and Distinguished Contributions to Accounting Literature Award Screening Committee invites nominations of outstanding articles, books, monographs, AICPA-sponsored research studies, or accounting literature appearing in other types of publications.
Nominated items must have been published from 2009 to 2013 and must meet the following criteria:
- Uniqueness and potential magnitude of contribution to accounting education
- Practice and/or future accounting research
- Breadth of potential interest
- Originality and innovative content
- Clarity and organization of exposition
- Soundness and appropriateness of methodology
- The winner(s) will receive an award and a $2,500 check at the AAA Annual Meeting.
Instructions for Submitting Nominations
- Nominations are due by 11:59 pm Eastern Time on January 31.
- Academic and practitioner nominations are welcome.
- Each nomination must include:
- A brief supporting statement (up to 300 words) summarizing reasons for the nomination that are consistent with the award selection criteria.
- An electronic copy of the article, book, monograph, AICPA-sponsored research study, or accounting literature appearing in other types of publications that meets the award criteria.
- Please attach the nomination and materials to an email and send to the AAA Awards Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org with "2014 Notable Contributions to Accounting Literature Award" in the subject line of your email.
- Upon receipt of your nomination you will receive an acknowledgment message from the AAA Awards Coordinator.