Call for Nominations
Notable Contributions to Accounting Literature Award
The Notable and Distinguished Contributions to Accounting Literature Award Screening Committee is currently accepting nominations for the 2013 Notable Contributions to Accounting Literature Award.
The Notable and Distinguished Contributions to Accounting Literature Award Screening Committee invites nominations of outstanding articles, books, monographs, AICPA-sponsored research studies, or accounting literature appearing in other types of publications.
Nominated items must have been published from 2008 to 2012 and must meet the following criteria:
- Uniqueness and potential magnitude of contribution to accounting education
- Practice and/or future accounting research
- Breadth of potential interest
- Originality and innovative content
- Clarity and organization of exposition
- Soundness and appropriateness of methodology
- The winner(s) will receive an award and a $2,500 check at the 2013 AAA Annual Meeting.
Instructions for Submitting Nominations
- Nominations are due by January 31.
- Academic and practitioner nominations are welcome.
- Each nomination must be accompanied by a brief supporting statement (up to 300 words) summarizing reasons for the nomination that are consistent with the award selection criteria.
- Nominations for the award should be submitted to the Chair of the Notable and Distinguished Contributions to Accounting Literature Award Screening Committee, Professor Linda Mills Marquis by January 31, either by email or regular mail to:
Dr. Linda Mills Marquis
Northern Kentucky University
Accountancy, Finance and Business Law
24 Silver Ave
Covington, KY 41017-2909