The conference will be held at the InterContinental Buckhead Hotel in Atlanta, Georgia during November 2-4, 2012. The InterContinental Buckhead Hotel is only thirty minutes from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport Atlanta is a world-class, modern city rich with passionate history and an impressive legacy of leadership, progress, and inspiration. Complementary internet access is included in the room rate.
The conference will consist of plenary, concurrent, and panel discussion sessions that explore differences among people in organizations and many accounting research topics. We welcome your participation in the conference. Easy online registration is available through the meetings page on the AAA website.
We welcome your paper submissions as well as your proposals for panel discussions and workshops.
Participation in the following areas is invited:
- Papers (including developed abstracts and completed papers)
- Embryonic research proposals
- Panel discussions and workshops
Papers, research proposals, and panels may encompass any topical area of accounting related to diversity and may be theoretical or practice-oriented. The program will be structured around the submissions accepted for presentation.
General Topic Areas for Submissions
Academic Curricula, Pedagogy, Diversity in Business, Diversity in Higher Education, Gender Issues, History, Other (Please Specify). In addition, this call solicits those willing to serve as discussant and / or session moderator.
To submit a paper, research proposal, or panel for consideration, send an email with the paper as a Word® file attachment without author identification to email@example.com with "Diversity Submission" in the subject of the message. In addition, the email message should contain the following:
- Title of the paper, research proposal, or panel.
- Classification of your submission as paper, research proposal, or panel.
- Your full name(s) as it/they should be printed in the Proceedings.
- Your position (student, if applicable) and affiliation.
- Your complete mailing address.
- Your telephone numbers (office/fax/other).
- Your email address.
- The topic area of your submission. If possible, classify your article into one of the topic areas listed below.
Otherwise, identify your topic area.
- Your willingness to serve as a moderator or discussant at the conference.
Accepted submissions obligate the author (or one co-author) to register for the meeting and present the paper at its scheduled time.
Submit papers by September 10th.
Acceptances will be emailed by September 17th.
Last day to register without late fees is October 11th.
Conference hotel rates are not guaranteed if not booked by October 11th.
We hope to see you in "Hot Lanta"!