Research Workshop Committee
The Research Workshop Committee is responsible for the SET Research Workshop conducted in conjunction with the American Accounting Association Annual Meeting. This workshop is normally held as an all day workshop immediately prior to the start of the AAA Annual Meeting.
The current section President-elect is normally responsible for solicitation of manuscripts and communication with authors.
The duties of the Workshop Committee are to:
Find out more about the range of workshops organised by this section here.
- solicit manuscripts for the Workshop
- acknowledge receipt of a paper as soon as it is received;
- identify appropriate reviewers and solicit reviewer input as to the acceptability of the material, and make accept/reject decisions based upon reviewer input;
- notify corresponding authors of accept/reject decisions approximately two months prior to the Annual Meeting;
- notify authors of accepted papers that a condition of the acceptance is registration at the AAA Annual Meeting and Workshop, and provide the web address for AAA registration;
- provide a list of accepted presenters with e-mail addresses to the AAA; and
- notify Section members of the program scheduled for the Workshop approximately 45 days prior to the Workshop.
Current members of this committee
Brigitte W. Muehlmann
Do please feel free to contact us with any queries or questions you have about anything you find on these pages - the section's webmanager, Rob Nehmer, can be contacted on email@example.com.