Welcome to the SET Section Home Page
This site provides you with a comprehensive view of the activities and interests of the Srategic and Emerging Technologies (SET) section of the American Accounting Association. Use the navigation to the left hand side of each page to move around our site.
Sponsored by CaseWare Idea, Inc.
The SET Section gratefully acknowledges the ongoing financial support of CaseWare IDEA Inc.
Announcements for Members
- NEW! Call for Submissions: Second Design Science Research in Accounting Workshop (DRAW2) - call for submissions to the DRAW2 workshop held January 23, 2014 in conjunction with the SET Midyear Meeting in Raleigh, NC is available here.
- Design Science Research in Accounting Workshop (DRAW1) Videos Videos from the DRAW1 workshop at the 2013 Midyear Meeting posted to the podcasts and videos pages.
- Transformative Technologies Workshop Videos - Videos from the first Transformative Technologies Workshop (requires AAA Commons login). Available from here
- Podcasts & Videos - Our series of podcasts and videos featuring experts from academia and the profession. Podcast and Videos Page
What's New on this site?
- New! Conference Announcement: 5th International Symposium on Accounting Information Systems July 2-3 2014 Details can be downloaded here. - Date added:31 Oct 2013
- New! Special Topics in Strategic and Emerging Technologies in Accounting, Auditing and Tax Conferences - the section is now supporting special topics conferences. Visit the new page here. - Date added: June 9, 2013
- Spring/Summer 2013 Newsletter released - the latest Section newsletter is now available for access from our Newsletter section here. - Date added: May 28, 2013
- NEW! Videos Added to the Podcast Page here - Date added: November 14, 2012
Do please feel free to contact us with any queries or questions you have about anything you find on these pages - the section's webmanager, Rob Nehmer, can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org.