Welcome to the SET Section Home Page
This site provides you with a comprehensive view of the activities and interests of the Strategic and Emerging Technologies (SET) section of the American Accounting Association. Use the navigation to the left hand side of each page to move around our site.
Sponsored by CaseWare Analytics, Inc.
The SET Section gratefully acknowledges the ongoing financial support of CaseWare Analytics, Inc.
Announcements for Members
- NEW! Draft minutes from the 2013 Business Meeting has been posted posted to the Annual Meeting page.
- NEW! Call for Presenters for 33rd World Continuous Auditing and Reporting Symposium posted to the Workshop page.
- Call for Papers for 23rd Annual SET Workshop - the call for our next Workshop in Atlanta (August 2, 2014) has been posted to the Workshop page.
- Design Science Research in Accounting Workshop (DRAW1) Videos Videos from the DRAW1 workshop at the 2013 Midyear Meeting posted to the Podcasts and Videos page.
- Transformative Technologies Workshop Videos - Videos from the first Transformative Technologies Workshop (requires AAA Commons login). Available from here
- Podcasts & Videos - Our series of podcasts and videos featuring experts from academia and the profession. Podcast and Videos Page
What's New on this site?
- Conference Announcement: 5th International Symposium on Accounting Information Systems July 2-3 2014 Details can be downloaded here. - Date added:31 Oct 2013
- Special Topics in Strategic and Emerging Technologies in Accounting, Auditing and Tax Conferences - the section is now supporting special topics conferences. Visit the new page here. - Date added: June 9, 2013
- Spring/Summer 2013 Newsletter released - the latest Section newsletter is now available for access from our Newsletter section here. - Date added: May 28, 2013
- NEW! Videos Added to the Podcast Page here - Date added: November 14, 2012
Do please feel free to contact us with any queries or questions you have about anything you find on these pages - the section's webmanager, Rob Nehmer, can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org.