The 2002 meeting, hosted
by Northern Kentucky University, will be held
at the Marriott RiverCenter and
Northern Kentucky Convention
Center in Covington, Kentucky on April 11-13.
The hotel is on the Ohio River and is
directly across from Cincinnati. The
hotel offers an excellent view of the Cincinnati skyline.
There are many area attractions that
may be of interest. Some of the entertainment and dining options to choose from
- A riverboat lunch or dinner cruise
on BB Riverboats.
- The Newport Aquarium offers
spectacular aquatic exhibits and a world-class array of freshwater and
saltwater marine species.
- Cincinnati Reds
- A Broadway performance at the
Aronoff Center, or the world renowned Cincinnati Pops in the heart of downtown
- Cincinnati Museum Center at Union
Terminal and the OmniMax theater.
- Kentucky Speedway in Sparta,
- Turfway Park and River Downs provide
exciting thoroughbred horse racing.
- Two floating riverboat casinos,
Argosy and Grand Victoria, in nearby Indiana.
- Newport on the Levee shopping,
dining and entertainment complex. · An historic tour of Mainstrasse
Village in Covington or Mt. Adams in Cincinnati.
- See the World Peace Bell, the
world's largest free-swing bell, in Newport.
The Southbank Shuttle runs in a
continuous loop between Covington, Newport and Cincinnati and each ride costs
only 50 cents.
If you have any questions regarding
the meeting, please contact the program chair, Leslie Turner at