- Recommend and implement procedures to induct new Accounting Hall of Fame (AHOF) members including timeline, governance structure, processes (i.e., nomination and selection), budget, in particular preparing for an August 2018 induction.
- Develop the plan for transferring the AHOF assets (e.g. these are non-financial assets such as plaques, photos, and documents) and intellectual capital to the AAA headquarters and explore possibilities of having physical space for the AHOF at AAA headquarters.
- Recommend strategies for ongoing support and sustainability for the AHOF.
- The Accounting Hall of Fame Committee Members.
- The Committee will hold several conference calls or virtual meetings and one in-person meeting during the 2018-19 academic year.
- Fulfill the charge as above.
- If the Chair has any questions about the charge or responsibilities of this committee, s/he should contact the Executive Director, the President, or the Board of Directors Liaison.
- The Chair will have the opportunity three times every term-year to prepare and send a progress report which will be available for the Board of Directors to review at their next meeting. This report should include accomplishments and suggested modifications and should be sent to the AAA President, the Board of Directors Liaison, and Governance Manager, Barbara Gutierrez (email@example.com).