Vote Now! 2022 AAA Bylaws RevisionThe AAA Governance Committee is proposing revisions to the current AAA Bylaws that were last revised in 2011. The proposed changes update, clarify and improve important elements of our Bylaws.
- In accordance with the current AAA Bylaws, the written notice of the Bylaws Amendment Proposal has been posted for the required 90 days and voting will open to the membership on Friday, July 15, 2022.
- To be amended, a minimum of 10% of all eligible Association members, as of the end of the prior fiscal year must cast votes. Of the votes cast, at least two-thirds must be affirmative.
Please take a moment and cast your vote. When you are ready to vote, please follow the instructions provided below.
The ballot is open through Friday, August 19, 2022, at 11:59 pm Eastern.
IMPORTANT NOTE BEFORE YOU VOTE!If you haven’t already reset your AAA Password for our new system, please follow these steps first, before casting your ballot.
- You must use the links within this webpage to reset your member password.
- Note: Do not use any previous AAA bookmarks/favorites, delete them, then also clear your cache.
- Please visit https://my.aaahq.org and click on "Login" in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- Next, scroll down and click on “Reset my password/I forgot my password”.
- Please use the email address that you regularly use to communicate with the AAA. Password reset links normally arrive in your email within minutes and will originate from AAAinfo @ aaahq.org.
- If you do not see a password reset link in your email within 5 minutes, please make sure to check your junk or spam folder. If you have an alternate email address, you may want to try it just in case.
- If you do not receive your password reset link after 15 minutes, please feel free to reach out to email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.
Instructions for Accessing the Ballot After You Have Reset Your Password
- You must log in to your Member Portal and enter your AAA Username and Password.
- Once you are logged in, click on the “Survey” button on the top right side of the page. You will see a list of Active Ballots.
- Click on the green "2022 AAA Proposed Bylaws Revision” link to open the ballot.
- When you have completed your ballot, click the "Submit" button to cast your vote.
- When voting in AAA elections, your vote only counts once. If you revisit the ballot link, only your most recent vote cast will count towards the final results.
NOTE: If you are already logged into the new AAA Member Portal, click on your name at the top of the page and follow Steps 2-5, above.
Remember, student members are not eligible to vote.
The ballot will open on Friday, July 15, 2022, and will remain open through 11:59 pm Eastern on Friday, August 19, 2022.