2021 AAA Virtual Annual Meeting
Continuing Professional Education Course Credit
Skip the wait! This year, you can create and download your own CPE Certificate of Completion.
During the Meeting:
- To meet the verification standards for the 2021 Virtual Annual Meeting, members earning CPE credit must answer polling questions in each session they attend.
- Most sessions require 6 polling questions; Plenaries require 3.
- The AAA is a member of NASBA’s National Registry of CPE Sponsors, and follows those standards for providing CPE credit.
AFTER the Meeting:
To generate your Certificate of Completion for CPE credit for the Ethics Symposium and Annual Meeting, follow the steps outlined below.
You will be able to select one session per time frame. If you attended multiple sessions, please choose the one you would like to receive credit for.
Submit AM CPE
- Click the link below
- Follow the step by step instructions on selecting the sessions that you attended.
- Finalize your report and download your PDF!
Important Information for Pre-Conference Workshop CPE:
Submit PCW CPE
- Pre-Conference workshops are not eligible for Certificate self-download.
- There is a separate link for reporting your attendance for Pre-Conference Workshops
- If you attended a workshop and sessions at the Annual Meeting, you will submit information to both links.
- You will be able to generate and download your PDF for the Annual Meeting immediately.
- Your Certificate of Completion for your attendance at Pre-Conference Workshops will be emailed to you.
Questions about CPE may be directed to Karen Toney via email: email@example.com
If you are experiencing technical difficulties, please contact Suzanne Mullinnix at firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: State boards of accountancy and other credentialing organizations maintain specific CPE policies and have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Each meeting attendee is responsible for staying current on the CPE policies of his/her credentialing bodies.