Take advantage of all the benefits that AAA membership has to offer:
- Access to the Digital Library where all AAA publications are searchable and downloadable. Members will receive a Digital Library enrollment email within two business days after joining the AAA. (Note: the email will come from American Accounting Association (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject line "American Accounting Association Online Access").
- Reduced member pricing for article submission fees to select AAA journals.
- The ability to join one or more of the 17 interest Sections. Members will also belong to one of 7 Regions based on geographic location. You can find information on our Sections and Regions
- Enhance your career with our online Career Center. Members can post one resume for free.
- Receive registration discounts on many of our meetings and low cost Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits.
- Opportunity to volunteer for association-wide committees, serve in Section and Region leadership roles, and network and connect with colleagues at association meetings.
We hope you decide to be part of the future of our academic accounting community. Thank you for your interest in membership.
AAA Membership Categories - the AAA Membership year is from September 1 – August 31
Full Membership ($345.00) is for Accounting Faculty, Researchers or for those in Practice.
Two-Year College Faculty ($90.00) is for those who are teachers of accounting at a Two-Year College.
Student Membership ($100.00) is for full time students, either doctoral, master’s or undergraduate
Life Membership is for a member who has been a member for 40 years. For more information, please contact Pat Stein at 941-556-4102 or email email@example.com.
For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 941-921-7747, and one of our membership staff will be happy to assist you.
For those who wish to mail or fax an application