From fewer than 100 accounting professors in 1916, AAA has grown to over 7,000 members in more than 75 countries. AAA's many resources serve you as a scholar, educator, or practitioner. Above all, AAA membership brings you networking opportunities with colleagues from around the world, plus exciting new initiatives. Join or renew your membership today!
Learn more about membership renewal here.
Just a few of the many benefits of AAA membership include:
- Free Online subscriptions to three AAA online journals: The Accounting Review, Accounting Horizons, and Issues in Accounting Education. In addition the, AAA Section online journals of Accounting and the Public Interest, Journal of Emerging Technologies in Accounting, and Journal of Information Systems are available to all members. All online journals are searchable and downloadable from the Digital Library. Print copy options are priced separately.
- An option to join one or more of the 17 AAA sections, which includes informational emails and up to 14 prestigious digital journals offered through paid section membership.
- Access to AAA's Career Center for an unparalleled selection of jobs - more than 200 are listed currently. You can also post a free resume here.
- Increasing your visibility in the community by participating in a meeting as a discussant, reviewer, moderator, or by volunteering for a committee.
- Networking and connecting with your colleagues from around the world! AAA events drive the exchange of new exciting ideas and insights. Be a part of the future of accounting!