- Access to the Digital Library where all AAA publications are searchable and downloadable. Members will receive a Digital Library enrollment email within two business days after joining the AAA. (Note: the email will come from American Accounting Association (email@example.com) with the subject line "American Accounting Association Online Access").
- Receive reduced pricing for article submission fees to select AAA journals.
- Members can join one of the 17 interest Sections and will belong to one of 7 Regions. You can find information on our Sections and Regions here.
- Enhance your career with our online Career Center. Members can post one resume for free.
- Receive discounts to many of our meetings and low cost Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits.
- Opportunity to volunteer for association-wide committees, serve in Section and Region leadership roles, and network and connect with colleagues at association meetings.
We hope you decide to be part of the future of our academic accounting community. Thank you for your interest in membership.
AAA Membership Categories
Full Membership ($345.00) is for Accounting Faculty, Researchers or for those in Practice.
Two-Year College Faculty ($90.00) is for those who are teachers of accounting at a Two-Year College.
Student Membership ($100.00) is for full time students, either doctoral, master’s or undergraduate
Life Membership is for a member who has been a member for 40 years. For more information, please contact Pat Stein at 941-556-4102 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any questions, please email email@example.com or call 941-921-7747, and one of our membership staff will be happy to assist you.
For those who wish to mail or fax an application