Take advantage of all the benefits that AAA membership has to offer:
- Access to the Digital Library where all AAA publications are searchable and downloadable. Members will receive a Digital Library enrollment email within two business days after joining the AAA. (Note: the email will come from American Accounting Association (email@example.com) with the subject line "American Accounting Association Online Access").
- Reduced member pricing for article submission fees to select AAA journals.
- The ability to join one or more of the 17 special interest Sections. Members will also belong to one of 7 Regions based on geographic location. You can find information on our Sections and Regions here.
- Enhance your career with our online Career Center. Members can post one resume for free.
- Receive registration discounts on many of our meetings and low cost Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits.
- The opportunity to volunteer for Association-wide committees, serve in Section and Region leadership roles, and network and connect with colleagues at Association meetings.
We hope you decide to be part of the future of our academic accounting community. Thank you for your interest in membership.
AAA Membership Categories - the AAA Membership year is from September 1 – August 31.
We are currently in the renewal period for the 2022-23 Membership year, join or renew today for continued membership through August 31, 2023
Full Membership ($345.00) is for Accounting Faculty, Researchers or for those in Practice.
Two-Year College Faculty ($120.00) is for those who are teachers of accounting at a Two-Year College.
Retired ($100) If you have recently retired and are interested in the retired membership category, please contact Pat Stein at firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Membership ($100.00) is for full time students, either doctoral, master’s or undergraduate
Special Limited Time Offer now through August 15th: Renew your dues to lock in pricing for 5 years!
- Offer expires at 11:59 pm Eastern on Monday, August 15, 2022.
- No refunds or cancellations available.
- This option does NOT include print journal subscriptions.
- Not available for Student Membership type.
- If reimbursed by your company/university, please confirm that they allow multiple year memberships prior to paying.
- Please email AR@aaahq.org for assistance with the 5-year membership
For any questions, please email email@example.com or call 941-921-7747, and one of our membership staff will be happy to assist you.
For those who wish to mail or fax an application
Student membership in the American Accounting Association starts at just $50 for one year! You are invited to introduce your students to the AAA by covering their costs for membership.
Welcome Doctoral Students! This is your resource for everything you will need to further your education and career! Become a student member of the AAA today!
The AAA offers members the opportunity to gather together in 7 different geographical regions. Each region holds a yearly Meeting and offers members a chance to gather locally. Learn more...
The AAA offers members the opportunity to exchange expertise in 17 different interest sections and to gather together at yearly Meetings and Conferences. Membership is optional and available to all AAA members.
How do you: Add a section to your membership? Access the journals in the digital library? Register for a meeting? Submit a paper to a meeting? Obtain CPE credits? Get all of your membership related questions answered here.