Please mark your calendar!
The 2016 Midyear Meeting of the Government and Nonprofit Section Midyear Meeting (GNP) will be held in Arlington, Virginia, at the The Westin Crystal City on March 11-12, 2016.
The meeting will provide an opportunity to:
- Network and collaborate with colleagues
- Remain current on issues in the GNP area
- Learn about new and emerging GNP research
- Present your research, case or teaching paper
- Gain ideas for your classroom
- See old friends in the friendliest section of the AAA
- Join old and new friends for dinner on Friday evening
- Show KPMG the value of its support for our meeting
- Provide valuable input to the Executive Committee at its Saturday meeting
A formal call for submissions will be issued mid-September when we open the submission system. The submission deadline will be December 5, 2015.
We would like to thank the KPMG Foundation for its generous support in sponsoring the 2016 GNP Midyear Meeting.
We look forward to seeing you in Arlington!
||Thank You to the KPMG Foundation for its generous support in sponsoring
the 2015 Government and Nonprofit Section Midyear Meeting.