The American Accounting Association publishes 17 world-class journals, such as The Accounting Review, Accounting Horizons, Issues in Accounting Education, and Auditing: A Journal of Practice & Theory.
To learn more about a specific journal or to submit a paper, click each journal cover thumbnail. To read the latest articles on the AAA Digital Library, click Current Issue under each journal cover.
Become a member to gain access to our Digital Library. Articles from the following journals are available to AAA members:
- The Accounting Review
- Accounting Horizons
- Issues in Accounting Education
- Accounting and the Public Interest
- Behavioral Research in Accounting
- Journal of Emerging Technologies in Accounting
- Journal of Financial Reporting
- Journal of Forensic Accounting Research
- Journal of Information Systems
- Journal of International Accounting Research
- Journal of Management Accounting Research
- The ATA Journal of Legal Tax Research
- The Journal of the American Taxation Association