The American Accounting Association publishes 17 world-class journals, such as The Accounting Review, Accounting Horizons, Issues in Accounting Education, and Auditing: A Journal of Practice & Theory.
To learn more about a specific journal or to submit a paper, click each journal cover thumbnail. To read the latest articles on the AAA Digital Library, click Current Issue under each journal cover.
Explore the AAA's sections by clicking the logo above each journal cover.
Become a member to gain access to our Digital Library. Articles from the following journals are available to AAA members:
- The Accounting Review
- Accounting Horizons
- Issues in Accounting Education
- Accounting and the Public Interest
- Behavioral Research in Accounting
- Journal of Emerging Technologies in Accounting
- Journal of Financial Reporting
- Journal of Forensic Accounting Research
- Journal of Information Systems
- Journal of International Accounting Research
- Journal of Management Accounting Research