Formulate recommendations to increase the relevance of accounting research.
Recommendations should include those that can be implemented by the American Accounting Association as well as recommendations that would be implemented by others, such as accounting journals, performance evaluation committees, business school deans, accreditation bodies, private or corporate foundations, government entities, and others.
- The Task Force size varies according to projects and purposes.
- The Task Force will meet as needed.
- Fulfill the Task Force charge as above.
- If the Chair has any questions about the charge or responsibilities of this committee, s/he should contact the Executive Director, the President, or the committee’s Board of Directors Liaison.
- The Chair will have the opportunity three times every term-year to prepare and send a progress report which will be available for the Board of Directors to review at their next meeting. This report should include accomplishments and suggested modifications and should be sent to the AAA President, the committee’s Board of Directors Liaison, and Governance Manager, Barbara Gutierrez (email@example.com).