The Southeast Region Meeting is a great opportunity to learn and share teaching, research, and service ideas. Be a part of your accounting education community by submitting your work for presentation at the meeting.
• Collaborative Teaching Tips: Tough Questions:
• Engaging Non-traditional Students: Strategies for Success
• ADA GAAP - Are You Compliant? Tools to Ease Your Course Into ADA Compliance
• Issues Related to the Intermediate Accounting Course Sequence.
• Audit Project
• Tips for Creating and Posting Material for Online and Hybrid Classes
• Teaching Accounting: A Sources and Uses of Financing Approach
• Automating the Student Excel Assignment: Prepare, Grade, Feedback and Retake Process
• Interactive Spreadsheet Assignments to Promote Student Learning
Growing a Prosperous Society through Accounting: The AAA Centers
Q&A with the AAA Center Directors: Growing a Prosperous Society through Accounting
Sharing Best Teaching Practices Panel
How IT Fits? Information Technology in the Accounting Curriculum: Part II
Learning to Learn: The Accounting Vision Model and Accounting Judgments
Accounting Education’s Emerging Issues
Mark W. Nelson, Cornell University
Perspectives on High-Quality Teaching
Gain insights from a 2015 Cook Prize winner about their teaching philosophy and what motivates them to be superior teachers.