Intensive Data and Analytics II
Summer Workshop for Accounting Courses and Programs
Conference hours are 8:00 am to 9:00 pm Monday June 10-Wednesday June 12 and 8:00 am to 6:30 pm Thursday June 13. (over 40 hours of CPE)
Consider adding a day before and after the workshop to your hotel reservation due to the start and end times of the workshop.
The workshop is the place for:
- Faculty to focus their teaching and research talents on the why and how-tos of data and analytics.
- Program leaders to focus on curricula innovation and their agility to meet the needs of an accounting profession transformed.
- Whether you are faculty at the forefront or just beginning, there's something for you! Be prepared to thrive!
Prepare to Integrate D&A into Your Courses and Programs:
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) using Automation Anywhere or UiPath.
Data Cleansing (ETL) using Alteryx, Power BI, Tableau Prep.
Data Visualization and Analytics using Tableau, Power BI, SAP Analytics Cloud.
Hands-on with Python and R.
Audit and Fraud Tools i.e., Mindbridge AI, IDEA.
Blockchain Use Cases and Simulations.
New to D&A?
- Ease in using Excel and visual dashboard results to cultivate an analytic mindset.
- Utilize ready-to-go cases and resources from EYARC, SEC, and faculty peers.
- Access readily available datasets/data and projects.
- Consult with knowledge experts for the best content for your courses and programs.