The 2018 CCAM caters to your recruiting needs, browse resumes, contact job seekers, and interview at the Annual Meeting. Register for the Interview Hall at the CCAM, in session beginning Sunday August 5, through Wednesday August 8.
In order to attend the Career Center at the Annual Meeting you must be registered for the Annual Meeting.
Post a job listing on the Online Career Center.
- Get ready to post your ad, which also includes a print ad in The Accounting Review, and unlimited resume access. If you are new to the Online Career Center, your first step will be creating an account. Once you have logged in, post your job,
- When the job is posted click on the link "2018 Career Center at the Annual Meeting, Register here". Then select Career Center package, "Employer Registration + Icon". (You will return to the AAA website to reserve and pay for Interview Hall tables.)
- You will then proceed to select Career Center at the Annual Meeting Add-on, (CCAM Icon), to announce you will be onsite actively interviewing at the CCAM.
To purchase an Interview Hall package, you will return to this page, click on the green Register Here Button. Please have your AAA login and password ready. If you are an administrator and you do not have your own AAA login, please use the login of the registered AAA member you are representing. Tables will be reserved on a first come, first serve basis, so be sure to reserve your table today!
- When you are in the process of reserving your tables, please disregard the meal options on the first registration screen, we will not be offering any meals during the Interview Hall hours. Please proceed forward.
- When you are on the "Select Price and Function" page, please click on "Interview Hall Reservation" and a list of packages will appear below.
- Please note if you are purchasing an Interview Hall package your attendance to the Career Fair is FREE. Please click on "Career Fair, with Purchase of Interview Hall Package" and proceed to select your Interview Hall table days and times.
- If you are only attending the Career Fair, and not making Interview Hall reservations, select "Career Fair Only".
- The CCAM registrant will receive an email a week prior to the Annual Meeting, with the table assignment. Please note, that we will also have table assignments posted in the candidate waiting area.
Find your candidate and schedule your interviews, before the Annual Meeting! After you have added your icon to your job listing, you can search and contact job seekers in the resume bank.
- When you find candidates you are interested in, you can communicate with them, and schedule interview times before the Annual Meeting. Please note, the process by which you can invite job seekers to interview with you, is designed to preserve job seeker anonymity until they commit to communicating with you
- On-site, your candidates will be given instructions to sit in a designated section of the candidate waiting area, based on table numbers, to make it easier for you to identify and locate your candidate.
- Candidates are not allowed inside the Interview Hall unless they are escorted by the recruiter, or University staff member. It is up to the interviewer to find their candidates outside in the candidate waiting area.
Please note that we will do our best to accommodate you if we have a table available. We strongly encourage you to reserve your interview table when registration opens in April, well in advance of the meeting.
All registration cancellations and refund requests must be made in writing by July 13, 2017 to email@example.com. A refund of the Career Center packages, minus a $25 administrative fee will be given for cancellations received by July 12, 2018. After July 12, 2018, no refunds will be given
Questions about this process? Please contact Mary Beth Gripshover email firstname.lastname@example.org or 941.556.4116