IMPORTANT NOTE: Submissions will be offline for server maintenance between Wednesday March 1 at 9PM EDT, ending March 3 at 9AM EDT. Maintenance may end early, please check back here for updates.
Concurrent Paper and Research Forum Sessions Decision Notices have been sent.
Concurrent Panel Sessions Submissions Closed
Pre-Conference Workshops Submissions Closed
The Conference on Teaching and Learning in Accounting (CTLA) Submissions Closed
27th Annual Ethics Research Symposium Submissions Closed
Effective Learning Strategies Interactive Session (ELS) Submissions Closed
Emerging and Innovative Research Interactive Session Submissions Closed
Faculty-Student Collaborations in Accounting – FASTCA-23 Submissions Closed
Global Emerging Scholars Research Workshop Submissions Closed
Share the experience! #AAA2023CO
We invite you to join your AAA community at the in-person 2023 Annual Meeting to be held in Denver, CO. The Annual Meeting will focus on "Sustaining our Profession," exploring opportunities for accounting and the academy to shape the future.
Experience the 2023 AAA Annual Meeting!
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the entire resort
- Self-service badge pickup at kiosks providing a touchless, expedited experience
- Choice of self-service on-site registration or AAA staff supported on-site registration
- Automated CPE check-in using the AAA Mobile App
- Enhanced AAA Mobile App keeping you informed with the program searchable by tracks, hotel maps to help navigate, personal QR code for sharing with exhibitors or other attendees, and social media wall to keep engaged during the meeting
- Career Center enhancements continue this year. We are keeping the extended hours and adding a private waiting area. Watch for upcoming news about in-person career coaching, a first-year experience, and more.
- Continuation of our Annual Meeting Run/Walk Group in its 9th year.
Bring your Family & Friends!
- Included in your Gaylord Rockies hotel stay, access to the Arapahoe Springs Waterpark. The park offers indoor and outdoor pools, waterslides, lazy river, and entertaining water features for the whole family to enjoy.
- “Explore Colorado” site highlighting family activities and experiences at the resort and surrounding areas including discounted access specifically available for conference attendees and their friends and families.
Why is the 2023 Annual Meeting Not Hybrid or Virtual?
With the successful return to an in-person Annual Meeting for 2022, well-attended Section meetings, and feedback from members, the 2023 Annual Meeting will be an in-person event only.
The virtual/hybrid meeting models used in 2021 and 2022 were necessary due to the pandemic and strict travel restrictions around the globe. The high cost of these sessions is not sustainable long-term. The virtual/hybrid sessions also proved difficult in engaging viewers and getting the most out of the presentations.
In person AAA meetings provide members with overall experiences that simply pale in comparison to virtual engagements. It is our goal to continue to provide our members with exceptional meetings that allow for networking with colleagues, expanding knowledge via the latest research and teaching, and addressing the challenges facing the academy globally.
For those unable to attend the meeting in person, we will have recordings of selected sessions posted online for viewing after the meeting.