IMPORTANT NOTE: Submissions will be offline for server maintenance between Wednesday March 1 at 9PM EDT, ending March 3 at 9AM EDT. Maintenance may end early, please check back here for updates.
Concurrent Paper and Research Forum Sessions Decision Notices have been sent.
Concurrent Panel Sessions Submissions Closed
Pre-Conference Workshops Submissions Closed
The Conference on Teaching and Learning in Accounting (CTLA) Submissions Closed
27th Annual Ethics Research Symposium Submissions Closed
Effective Learning Strategies Interactive Session (ELS) Submissions Closed
Emerging and Innovative Research Interactive Session Submissions Closed
Faculty-Student Collaborations in Accounting – FASTCA-23 Submissions Closed
Global Emerging Scholars Research Workshop Submissions Closed
Share the experience! #AAA2023CO
2023 AAA CAREER CENTER AT THE ANNUAL MEETING
Whether you are new to the Career Center or have participated in previous Career Center events, we welcome you to the 2023 Career Center at the Annual Meeting (CCAM) Denver Edition!
The CCAM allows candidates and recruiting institutions to make in-person career connections. Powered by our year-round online AAA Career Center, the 2023 CCAM provides services that make job recruitment efficient and affordable for both recruiting institutions and candidates.
- Interview Hall kicks off Saturday, August 5th, and wraps on Tuesday, August 8th.
- Each day the Interview Hall hosts two sessions, the morning runs from 7:30 am – 1:30 pm, and the afternoon session runs from 1:30 pm – 7:30 pm.
- The cost per session in the Interview Hall is $150. We offer privacy-draped tables with three seats and an adjacent candidate waiting area. Reserve your tables right away.
- Limited private rooms are available - providing seating for 10 or more people. Reserve all four days for $2500. Single days $800 per day, if available. Complete your reservation quickly – reservations are on a first paid, first served basis - email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register for the Annual meeting – required.
- Post your job on the AAA Career Center – required.
- Add the CCAM Icon to your job posting.
- Review candidate resumes on the AAA Career Center and schedule interview appointments.
- Candidates are not permitted into the Interview Hall unless accompanied by a recruiter. Plan on greeting your candidate in the assigned waiting area.
- Online reservations for the Interview Hall are closed, if you need to reserve a table, please email email@example.com
- Register for the Annual Meeting – required.
- Post or update your resume on the AAA Career Center
- Search and apply to jobs with the CCAM Icon.
- Register to attend the Preparing for the Interview Process Workshop (#18) on Sunday, August 6th, 2:00 – 3:30 pm. There is no charge for this workshop, but registration is required.
- Please note the Interview Hall is not for walk-in interviews. Entry is by appointment only.
AAA Hotel Interview Policy
The American Accounting Association does not allow the use of hotel sleeping rooms (non-executive suite hotel rooms) for candidate interviews at any AAA meeting, Annual Meeting, or any other AAA Career Center event.
Interviewing candidates in a hotel sleeping room is likely to have different effects on candidates with varied cultural backgrounds and personal experiences. Ultimately, recruiters, candidates, and AAA members are responsible for their conduct; all parties must adhere to organizational and institutional policies and, foremost, maintain the highest standards of the academic and accounting profession codes of conduct.
All AAA event attendees agree to abide by the Event Code of Professional Conduct.
- Interview Hall
- Interview Conference Rooms
- Hotel Lobby, lounge, café, restaurant, and open seating areas throughout the hotel.
- Executive, Mini, or Junior Suite: If the living room or sitting room connected to one or more bedrooms has doors that close off the sleeping rooms or walls that remove the bed from view.
- Limited private rooms are available - providing seating for up to 10 people. Reserve all four days for $2500. Single days $800, if available. Reservations are on a first paid, first served basis, don’t delay – email firstname.lastname@example.org
Career Center questions email Mary Beth Gripshover – email@example.com
Cancellations: Cancellation requests must be in writing, those received prior to July 19, 2023, will incur a $100 cancellation fee. No refunds will be given for cancellations received July 20, 2023, and beyond or for no-shows. Email - firstname.lastname@example.org.