Outstanding Researcher Award
The Outstanding Researcher Award is given in recognition of a researcher for their outstanding published research in the field of strategic and emerging technologies. The winner of this award is honored with a plaque usually presented at the Annual SET Section Business Meeting.
The primary criteria for the award are:
- Impact of the research on the field of SET
- Relevance to the larger accounting community
- Originality and innovation of the research
Call for Nominations:
Please send your nomination (as an attachment to an email) by March 1 annually to the Chair of the committee for this award:
Selection process for the award:
- The committee chair should receive the nomination by the deadline.
- To be eligible for consideration, the nominee must be a current member of the AAA.
- A member of the SET Section must nominate the individual.
- he nominating letter must include a statement as to why the individual is nominated and an assessment of the individual's research (which is broadly defined and can include peer-reviewed books, monographs, and journal articles relating to research in the field of SET).
- SET section officers and award committee members are ineligible for the award