2022 Audit Educators’ Bootcamp
June 21-23, 2022 │ Chicago, Illinois
The Auditing Section of the American Accounting Association is conducting an Audit Educators’ Bootcamp, June 21 through 23 which is being hosted by EY at their Chicago, Illinois office. The Bootcamp will begin on Tuesday, June 21, 2022 at 9:00 a.m. and conclude on Thursday, June 23, 2022 at 4:00 p.m.
The camp agenda will include discussions of current practices related to the auditing profession. Coverage will include various topics including audit planning, internal controls, risk, materiality and substantive testing. Participants will receive a set of materials that they can customize for use in their classrooms as well as a list of available resources for audit-related teaching materials.
The event is designed with two types of faculty members in mind: recent doctoral graduates who do not have auditing experience, but will be teaching auditing courses at their new university and faculty members who currently teach auditing courses, but do not have recent auditing experience.
155 N Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL 60606
Chicago, IL 60606
PANDEMIC REQUIREMENTS TO ATTEND: Keeping in mind both the importance of member’s health and welfare, and their investment in opportunities to attend meetings, we are providing the following information for members regarding their attendance at the 2022 Audit Educators' Bootcamp:
- All attendees for the are required to show proof of vaccination to attend. You will need to bring your card with you to show at the registration desk. If you do not feel comfortable traveling with your card, please take a picture of the front AND back to show.
• You will also need to show a government issued photo ID along with your vaccination card and sign a waiver.
• Colored dots will be available for badges. Green/Yellow/Red for your engagement/contact comfort level.
• AAA is following the CDC guidelines currently in affect. We are monitoring daily and relying on guidance from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to understand the current situations, make overall organizational decisions, and provide useful information and guidance to our members attending meetings in person.
• Attendees at AAA meetings will be expected to follow current CDC protocols in effect at the time of their attendance at the in-person meeting. Members should visit the CDC website above for current protocols.
• Attendees at partner-hosted AAA events will be expected to follow the partner organizations protocols in effect at the time of their attendance at the in-person event.
• Partner protocols will be communicated to all registrants in emails regarding the details of the event.
• Should the partner protocols differ with current AAA protocols, the partner will have the final decision on the protocols to be followed at the event.
Thank you to EY for being the program host for the 2022 Audit Educators’ Bootcamp!