The purpose of this Section, named the Academy of Accounting Historians (AAH), is to encourage research, publication, teaching and personal interchanges in all phases of accounting history and its interrelation with business and economic history including the environment within which they developed.
Overview of acceptable submissions:
- History of profession
- History of accounting change
- Entity case studies: industries, companies, governmental or NFP entities
- Development of accounting theory
- Critical examinations of new or old research
- Does not have to be old to be a part of our history