To volunteer for this committee, please click HERE.
- The purpose of the AAA Committee on DEI Resources is to keep content of the DEI website current through both additional resources and archival of resources when appropriate.
- The committee will agree on the content and will address any comments as needed.
- The initial committee was approved in 2021and includes two members of the Diversity section, the AAA Director of Information Technology, and a current or past president of the AAA.
- New committee members are appointed prior to the Annual Meeting by the AAA Management Team.
- The committee size varies according to projects and purposes.
Estimated Time Commitment
- The committee meets as needed at the discretion of the Chair.
- Fulfill the committee charge as above.
- If the Chair has any questions about the charge or responsibilities of this committee, s/he should contact the Chief Executive Officer, the President, or the committee’s Board of Directors Liaison.
- The Chair will have the opportunity three times every term-year to prepare and send a progress report which will be available for the Board of Directors to review at their next meeting. This report should include accomplishments and suggested modifications and should be sent to the AAA President, the committee’s Board of Directors Liaison, and Governance Manager, Barbara Gutierrez (email@example.com).