Thank you for joining us for Spark, the Inaugural AAA Virtual Meeting! Here are some recommendations to make the most of your experience.
- Check the email you received that begins with the subject line:
"Spark Meeting Attendees"
or send email to email@example.com for it to be re-sent. This welcome email will contain everything you need to access the conference.
- Download the final program at this link
There are two, interrelated components to this meeting:
- Click here to visit
- Register at the Presentation Gallery, following instructions in your email
- Explore the meeting using the filters at the top of the screen
Conference Site- live Thursday and Friday
- On Thursday, log in with the emailed credentials (not your AAA password) to the conference site to experience the live sessions
- The conference site will dynamically refresh so you'll be able to go to each session as it occurs
- You can link out to the presentation gallery during the breaks to review the papers that will be discussed
- All sessions will be recorded and posted after the meeting, so you won't have to miss a thing
There are 4 sessions that will be significantly improved if you do the prework:
- Session 2.01 XBRL in the classroom: How to teach XBRL CLICK HERE
- Session 3.01 XBRL in academic research: Hands-on experience with XBRL data CLICK HERE
- Session 8.01: An Article Reviewing Exercise to Inform Your Own Manuscript Development, please see the pre-work in the gallery: CLICK HERE
- Session 9.01: Tackling Reviewer Comments: How to Manage Your Revise and Resubmit, pre-work is available CLICK HERE