Don’t miss out on this four-day workshop designed for faculty and program leaders experienced in using data and analytics software and faculty looking for opportunities to incorporate data and analytics tools into their courses, curricula, and research.
If you have developed a unique exercise, data set, case, active learning exercise, online tool, or other pedagogical innovation using any aspect of D&A, including, but not limited to: Tableau, Alteryx, Power BI, RPA AI, Python, R and SQL or in the area of cybersecurity, this workshop is for you!
You can earn 40 hours of valuable CPE credits!
- The conference hours are Monday, May 23 – Wednesday, May 25 from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm and Thursday, May 26 from 8:00 am to 6:30 pm, with breaks for recharging. (Note: Consider adding a day before and/or after to your hotel reservation due to the start and end times of the workshop.)
New This Year!
- Registrants will be invited to virtual help sessions after the conference, where specific presenters will be available to answer your questions as you implement what you learned in the classroom
Due to the popularity of this conference, please register as soon as possible. It has sold out in the past!
Delivery Method: Group Live
To register for this event, click "Registration" to the left.
- Identify tools to integrate data analytics throughout the curriculum.
- Compare different data analytics tools and cases to determine what is best for your classes and curriculum.
- Apply many different data analytics tools including robotics process automation (RPA), ETL software, data visualization software, and process mining software.
- Identify cases appropriate for use in your classes and curriculum
Fields of Study: Information Technology
Program Level: Basic, Intermediate, Advanced
Prerequisites: Click Here
Advance Preparation: Click Here
Refunds and Cancellations:
All cancellations must be received in writing at the AAA in order to be processed (emaill Info@aaahq.org). Cancellations received after April 25, 2022, will incur a $100 cancellation charge. No refunds will be available for cancellations after May 16, 2022, or for no-show.
For comments and concerns, please contact the AAA Office at (941) 921-7747 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The CPE Fields of Study curriculum is divided into twenty subject matter areas. These fields represent the primary knowledge and skill areas needed by accounting licensees to perform professional services in all fields of employment. Sessions that offer CPE credit have the Field of Study and Credit Hours (CH) in red. Each Credit Hour is based on 50 minutes. The Program Level for each of these sessions is Basic, unless otherwise stated. Delivery Method: Group Live.
American Accounting Association is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org