2022 Joint Meeting of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast Regions
CPE Verification Instructions
To receive the Certificate of Completion for CPE credit for this meeting, please follow these important steps:
- Make sure that your first and last name appear as your screen name. You can rename yourself by clicking in the top right corner of your video and clicking “Rename.”
- Verify your attendance in each session by responding to the poll questions posted periodically during the event. Eligibility for CPE credit requires that attendees be engaged with the content throughout the entirety of the session.
**If you missed a polling question, we will be able to verify your attendance in the session through the meeting platform.**
- Complete the interactive CPE Verification Online Form.
**You will receive credit for one session per time frame, even if you respond to polling questions for different sessions. When completing the form, simply mark the session in which you spent the most of your time.**
- Save the completed form to your computer.
- Email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you prefer, you can print the form, complete it manually, and mail to:
American Accounting Association
9009 Town Center Parkway, Lakewood Ranch, FL 34202
Fax to 941-923-4093
Please allow 4-6 weeks for verification and processing of your credit hours. Once complete, you will receive your Certificate of Completion via email.
If you are having trouble with the online interactive form, please note:
- Mac users will need to open the document in Acrobat Reader (not Mac's Preview).
- You may need to upgrade your version of Acrobat Reader. Click Here to upgrade.
Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
Registration: Click Here!
To be awarded the full credit hours you must fill out the CPE Form that is emailed to you following the Meeting.
Doctoral Student/Faculty Interchange
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Gain feedback on the participants' current research and guidance on future research directions from faculty members
- Select and develop research topics that are relevant to accounting practices and the academic community
- Enhance critical thinking, presentation, and discussion skills
- Navigate the challenges of a doctoral program
- Identify new topics in accounting research and recent topics facing standard-setters
- Identify new technologies for conducting accounting research
- Identify and learn new teaching methods, aids, and topics for teaching accounting
- Identify ways to enhance diversity, equity, and inclusion in the accounting profession
Fields of Study: Accounting, Auditing, Behavioral Ethics, Business Management & Organizations, Computer Software & Applications, Finance, Information Technology, and Personal Development
Program Level: Intermediate, Update, Overview
Advance Preparation: None
Attendees can earn up to 4.2 CPE credits at the Doctoral Student/Faculty Interchange Sessions
Attendees can earn up to 9.6 CPE credits at the Southeast Region Meeting.
Refunds and Cancellations: All cancellations must be received in writing at the AAA in order to be processed (email Info@aaahq.org). Cancellations received after August 29, 2022 will incur a $50 cancellation charge. No refunds will be available for cancellations after September 19, 2022, or for no-shows.
For comments and concerns, please contact the AAA Office at (941) 921-7747 or email us at email@example.com.
American Accounting Association is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: https://www.nasbaregistry.org