Assist the Deloitte Foundation in conducting the Trueblood Seminars. Specifically:
- In conjunction with the Deloitte Foundation, assess the prior year’s seminar, consider continuous improvement ideas, and arrange to have the seminars conducted and administered.
- Given their role in developing future program content, the committee is to be comprised of members who have recently attended the Trueblood Seminars.
- Members of the committee are nominated by the Deloitte Foundation Representative from among recent attendees of the Trueblood Seminars and approved by the AAA Management Team.
- The Deloitte Foundation Representative selects the upcoming year’s committee chair or co-chairs from among the current year’s committee members.
- Fulfill the committee charge as above.
- If the Chair has any questions about the charge or responsibilities of this committee, s/he should contact the Chief Executive Officer, the President, or the committee’s Board of Directors Liaison.
- The Chair will have the opportunity three times every term-year to prepare and send a progress report which will be available for the Board of Directors to review at their next meeting. This report should include accomplishments and suggested modifications and should be sent to the AAA President, the committee’s Board of Directors Liaison, and Governance Manager, Barbara Gutierrez (email@example.com).