Important CPE Information:
CPE Verification Instructions
The AAA is pleased to announce we have moved to a paperless, on-demand CPE process. Now you will use an enhanced AAA Meeting App for CPE check-in - no more paper sign-in/out! QR codes will be displayed at each session in the back of the room for you to use to check in and check-out.
To receive the Certificate of Completion for CPE credit for this meeting, please follow these important steps:
- Open the AAA Annual Meeting app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Click on the Agenda Icon.
- Select the session you are attending.
- Locate the “Check In” Icon within your session and tap on it.
- You will be asked to enable your camera, choose “Allow”.
- Scan the QR code displayed in the back of the room to check-in and check-out.
Note: Note: The “Check In” icon will NOT appear until 30 minutes before the session begins
At any time, you can return to the dashboard and tap on the "Sessions Scanned" icon to check your scans have been successfully completed.
To be awarded the full credit hours you must check-in via the Meeting app and fill out the CPE Form.
Please allow 4-6 weeks for verification and processing of your credit hours.
To fill out the CPE Form, please Click Here!
Attendees can earn up to 10.4 CPE credits
Delivery Method: Group Live
Registration: Click Here
To be awarded the full credit hours you must check-in via the Meeting app and complete the CPE Form that is emailed to you following the Meeting.
- Various topics in accounting research, FASB standards related to measurement and recognition, use of data analytics, and other general accounting practices.
- Various topics on tax research related to impact of tax law application on users and stakeholders.
- Engaging and developing a workforce and a profession with awareness of ethical behaviors and an overview of some best practices related to diversity, equity, inclusion in the profession and practice.
- Planning for the sustainability of accounting including human resource needs, management planning, and administrative practices.
- The pathways for the successful accounting career, leadership, and success skills.
Fields of Study: Accounting, Behavioral Ethics, Business Management and Organization, Taxes, Personal Development
Program Level: Basic, Update, Overview
Advance Preparation: None
CPE Information: The total number of CPE Credits an attendee can earn is To Be Determined.
Refunds and Cancellations: All cancellations must be received in writing. Send cancellation requests to the AAA at the address above or email them to Info@aaahq.org Cancellation requests received after September 26, 2022, will incur a $50.00 cancellation charge. No refunds will be available for no-shows or cancellations after October 17, 2022.
For comments and concerns, please contact the AAA Office at
(941) 921-7747 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9009 Town Center Parkway
Lakewood Ranch, FL 34202
American Accounting Association is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: https://www.nasbaregistry.org